Parterre is consistently known for delivering unique, fashionable vinyl flooring designs supported by a passionate team. From field sales representatives to various marketing, customer service and supportive positions within our home office, our team is our heartbeat.
Share your story, submit your resume, and join our team.
We are seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to interact with customers and our North America sales team of more than 50 representatives.
- Execute order fulfillment including: order entry, obtaining freight quotes, sending out acknowledgments and arranging shipments
- Processing sample orders for architects, interior designers and flooring contractors
- Display a positive and friendly attitude towards sales force, customers and general customer service inquires
- Experience and ability to work a cross functions to insure customer success
- Assist customers in problem solving
- Work on root cause analysis and implement practices for continuous improvement
- Minimum 2-4 year experience working in a customer service or call center environment, preferable with commercial customers in construction or related project oriented business.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent; college education preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong command of the English language
- Experience with Microsoft Office, proficiency with Excel required
- Basic math computation required
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates initiative, strong experience with problem solving
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Experience with ERP system and CRM systems
Benefits include health, vision and dental insurance options, life insurance, and 401k options. Position hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. This position is based at our headquarters location in Wilmington, MA.
Apply for this position