Parterre is consistently known for delivering unique, fashionable vinyl flooring designs supported by a passionate team. From field sales representatives to various marketing, customer service and supportive positions within our home office, our team is our heartbeat.
Share your story, submit your resume, and join our team.
We are seeking a Communications and Social Media Specialist who can promote the Parterre brand voice by producing and coordinating content that creates engagement and enthusiasm among our target markets.
Ideally, you’re a strategic and creative thinker with an original spirit, passionate about elevating and communicating brand messaging to support an integrated marketing and content strategy. The message should consistently represent the Parterre brand to enhance and drive appropriate response in each marketing channel.
- Support communication efforts on innovative PR and marketing ideas, concepts and campaigns to drive the strategic goals and profile of the company locally and nationally.
- Develop and share content on social media channels and maintain a content calendar. This includes live streams, contesting, hashtag campaigns, social ad campaigns, social media takeovers, etc.
- Assist in the development and implementation of advertising, public relations, email and promotional campaigns and strategies.
- Manage communication and projects between team members and agencies to ensure seamless execution of social media, marketing and PR outreach.
- Assist with the development of content and delivery of internal communications including regular sales newsletters, announcements and talking points.
- Identifies content needs, researches, writes, and proofreads copy and content among departments, as needed.
- Develop innovative ways to engage in the A&D community locally and in key geographic targets.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing (or comparable work experience.
- 3+ years of experience with public communications or coordinating with a public relations agency
- 3+ years of experience with social media execution for business
- Superb copywriting skills and demonstrated knowledge of principles for creating social media content; proficiency in both long- and short-form copy is required
- Excellent command of grammar
- Versatile, imaginative, and persuasive style of writing
- Strong attention to detail; love of language, grammar and spelling
- Highly proactive and willing to take initiative
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute communication plans successfully.
- Experience using a variety of communication channels to advance organizational goals.
Benefits include health insurance and 401k options. The position is full-time, and is based at our headquarters location in Wilmington, MA.
Apply for this position
We are seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to interact with customers and our North America sales team of more than 50 representatives.
- Build relationships with sales force and customers by providing full service phone and email support.
- Assist sales force and customers with inventory checks communication product availability.
- Manage orders from order entry to obtaining freight quotes to arranging shipments.
- Processing sample orders for architects, interior designers and flooring contractors.
- Display a positive attitude and a friendly personality toward salesforce, customers and general customer service inquires.
- Must have at least one year experience working in a customer service or call center environment.
- Must have at least a high school diploma.
- Clear and concise speaking voice and communication skill, verbal and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Great organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Strong command of the English language.
Benefits include health insurance and 401k options. The position hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. This position is based at our headquarters location in Wilmington, MA.
Apply for this position