Parterre is consistently known for delivering unique, fashionable vinyl flooring designs supported by a passionate team. From field sales representatives to various marketing, customer service and supportive positions within our home office, our team is our heartbeat.
See our current openings and share your story with our team.
We are seeking an Inbound Sales Representative who will be the first point of contact between Parterre and the A&D community. We are looking for an individual who is driven, and excited to represent a growing national brand.
- Responding to all qualified leads and inquiries (phone and email) in a timely fashion, assisting potential customers by discussing the brand and educating them on the benefits of the product.
- Execute sales-qualifying procedures to understand the need of the customer and to route the lead to the appropriate sales member or support team; determine the potential for generating the sale.
- Perform light outbound sales support and effort for various identified opportunities.
- Maintain timely and accurate records of all interactions with customers and the sales and internal departments via CRM, providing detailed feedback and recommending next steps; building and establishing relationships with sales team is key.
- Track all leads from contact to deal; use practical experience to maintain sales mapping process.
- Assist sales team with prospecting efforts utilizing internal marketing tools and developing a plan for execution.
- Assist with maintaining the inbound lead process by suggesting tools to enhance the process and creating email templates, documents, etc. to support the role.
- Performs regular reporting and communications, and shares best practices with management and team.
- Other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor.
- At least one year of inside sales and/or leading nurturing experience.
- Knowledge of CRM platform and tools, such as Sugar or Salesforce; knowledge of CMS platforms, such as HubSpot, a plus.
- Effective use of customer information, sales resources and databases to maximize productivity.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize opportunities to ensure effective and timely follow-up.
- Flexible to immediate or unforeseen challenges and able to be persist while maintaining strong, customer relationships.
- You have a track record of effective sales presentation and sales success or have demonstrated excellent lead development.
- You are self-motivated, driven to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess highly effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team.
- Experience with interior furnishings such as flooring or related field including the A&D community, a plus.
Benefits include health, vision and dental insurance options, life insurance, and 401k options. Position hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. This position is based at our headquarters location in Wilmington, MA.
Apply for this position
We are seeking a skilled customer service leader to build an organization that differentiates Parterre from its competitors through exceptional customer service. Key credentials are a visible passion for customer success and demonstrated accomplishment in a similar environment, where status quo was challenged and best practices were successfully implemented to deliver best in class customer service.
- Direct daily operations for customer service and order fulfillment team.
- Create a customer success culture in the organization.
- Plan and prioritize work to insure responsiveness to orders and call-ins from the filed.
- Build strong relationship with sales force and customers by exceeding their service expectations.
- Review our work flow, and set tone for continuous improvement.
- Develop appropriate metrics to monitor service levels.
- Research root cause of problem events and implement close loop solutions.
- Hire, develop and train team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned by COO or CEO of the company.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience leading customer service in a growing, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or related filed.
- Strong decision-making skills, demonstrated experience as a manager.
- Demonstrated experience driving change.
- Ability to develop standards, policies and procedures.
- Comfortable communicating across diverse function and management levels.
- Experience working on ERP/order fulfillment systems.
- Exposure to LEAN practices and or Six Sigma a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills.
Benefits include health, vision and dental insurance options, life insurance, and 401k options. Position hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. This position is based at our headquarters location in Wilmington, MA and reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Apply for this position