Parterre is consistently known for delivering unique, fashionable vinyl flooring designs supported by a passionate team. From field sales representatives to various marketing, customer service and supportive positions within our home office, our team is our heartbeat.
See our current openings and share your story with our team.
INBOUND SALES SPECIALIST
Parterre Floorings Systems is seeking an Inbound Sales Representative who will be the first point of contact between Parterre inbound-generated leads and prospects, and the brand. We are looking for an individual who is driven, and excited to represent a growing national brand.
- Responding to all qualified leads and inquiries (phone, email, chat, etc.) in a timely fashion, assisting potential customers by discussing the brand and educating them on the benefits of the product.
- Execute sales-qualifying procedures to understand the need of the customer and to route the lead to the appropriate sales member or support team; determine the potential for generating the sale.
- Perform light outbound sales support and effort for various identified opportunities.
- Maintain timely and accurate records of all interactions with customers and the sales and internal departments via CRM, providing detailed feedback and recommending next steps; building and establishing relationships with sales team is key.
- Track all leads from contact to deal; use practical experience to maintain sales mapping process.
- Assist sales team with prospecting efforts utilizing internal marketing tools and developing a plan for execution.
- Assist with maintaining the inbound lead process by suggesting tools to enhance the process and creating email templates, documents, etc. to support the role.
- Perform regular reporting and communications, and shares best practices with management and team.
- Other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor.
- At least one year of inside sales and/or leading nurturing experience.
- Knowledge of CRM platform and tools, such as Sugar or Salesforce; knowledge of CMS platforms, such as HubSpot, a plus.
- Effective use of customer information, sales resources and databases to maximize productivity.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize opportunities to ensure effective and timely follow-up.
- Flexible to immediate or unforeseen challenges and able to be persist while maintaining strong, customer relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have a track record of effective sales presentation and sales success or have demonstrated excellent lead development.
- You are self-motivated, driven to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess highly effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- You have proven success in a consultative, structured inside sales environment.
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team.
- Experience with interior furnishings such as flooring or related field including the A&D community, a plus.
Benefits include health insurance and 401k options. The position hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. This position is full-time and is based at our headquarters location in Wilmington, MA.
Apply for this position.